Saturday 24 September 2011

Chocolate Chunk/Chip Cookies




I was having Chocolate chip cookie cravings ever since i woke up today, so i go to my kitchen but I see that i've run out of butter, milk chocolate chips and brown sugar (which, by the way i found with some extensive pantry searching).

I compensated for the chocolate chips by some chocolate bar (diary milk) that i had at home.

As for the butter, I just thought of using vegetable oil ! :D

If you are a gooey cookie lover, like yours truly, than these cookies are for u !!

I didnt even take a proper picture. !:D sorry !!

Ingredients :
Flour : 1 1/2 cupsBaking soda : 1/2 tsp
Salt : 1/4 tsp
Sugar : 1/4 cup
Brown Sugar : 1/2 cup 
Vegetable oil : 1/2 cup 
Egg : 1 large
Vanilla essence : 1 tsp
Chocolate chips : 2/3 cup (I used 1/3 cup of milk chocolate chunks and 1/3 cup of white chocolate chips)


Method:

Sift together flour, salt and baking soda. Keep aside.

Whisk oil and both sugars...

Add egg and vanilla essence. Whisk until incorporated.

Add the flour. whisk. it fill form a sticky dough.

Add the chocolate chunks or chips (i ran out of chocolate chips :D )

...white chocolate chips.

Fold.

Line the baking sheet with parchment paper. Drop a tablespoon of batter 2 inch apart.

Bake in a preheated oven at 180 C for 13-15 minutes.

And get ready for gooey deliciousness !!








No comments:

Post a Comment